Tuesday, December 6, 2011

shake it out





i'm a little late on the 'what i wore on thanksgiving' post. but here it is. i've had this dress for so long, and it's too big now. but it's the perfect comfy/dressy thing to wear on a holiday known for overeating. which! i didn't actually do that much of. except for pie. that's what i was most looking forward to. i had a fellow nonmeat eater this year, my mom. she made this spaghetti squash casserole thing with black beans, chiles, feta, and deliciousness. i spent most of the evening finishing of stuff for handborn. oh! then my mom and i went black friday shopping. and i wore the same thing just with a coat and another of tights. i got presents for my mom, dad, and brother. and got myself a movie for .99 cents!









details:
cardigan: thrifted
dress: anthropologie
tights: kohls
shoes: forever 21





photos by my mother.

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress. It looks really good on you. And I'm finally catching up on your blog so you might be getting a lot of comments from me in the next few minutes ;)
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is adorable! I also ate mostly pie on Thanksgiving, but that's the best plan I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress. I love flower patterns..super cute.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute dress!
    Love the way you styled this outfit

    It looks cool and sweet


    <3 Vega
    http://vintagecomplex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn skinnay girl, that dress sure has gotten big on you. whenever I lose enough weight, I'll have to scoop it from ya.

    aww mam kramer. i miss your mom.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment! i love hearing what you have to say and try to take time to visit every blog!
questions?
betharoonie@gmail.com