Saturday, August 27, 2011

i'd just be the catcher in the rye and all.






the catcher in the rye is one of my favorite books. recently, i joined fab recently, and they had these out of print clothing shirts up for sale. it was so hard to decide! i've been meaning to get one for a while, and getting them at a deal is even better. i also got d a slaughter house five shirt. fab is also pretty awesome and has really cool design things for discounted prices.
i kind of look like a bum or a homeless person in these photos. my parents showed up at 8am and i just wanted to get some photos up. ~endless ranting~







details:
shirt: out of print clothing via fab
skirt: tucker for target dress
shoes: forever 21



also, thanks to adored austin and the delightful dozen bloggers, i learned how to turn my dresses into skirts. i just expanded my wardrobe tenfold. now i just need to acquire more belts.


a couple of my roomies.

sidenote: i just noticed how crappy these photos look. i'm sorry. // fixed them.

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE Fab.com! I just got a free $25 credit for them too so I can't decide what to buy!!!!! This outfit is really adorable ...

    THANK YOU FOR THAT LINK. IT IS AMAZING!!!

    PS I linked your blog on the side of mine bc I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I love your roomies! >*.*< And you don't look like a bum at all, haha!

    Hope you're having a fun weekend! ;)

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tee and dress-as-skirt! I need to start experimenting more with turning dresses into skirts. You look great...the colors of the print are so pretty and I would never have guessed you were actually wearing a dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg kittiess!!!

    I've wanted one of those shirts for ages, but I'm always so torn on which one! You look adorbs :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shirt! and turning dresses into skirts? How neat!
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont think u like a bum :p and u ahve cute cats :3 and i love your skirt :£

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant t-shirt and one of my favourite books too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I found your blog through Miki's blog and I absolutely love it! Wearing a comfy tshirt and a cute skirt is my favorite combo, and this one is especially cute! Catcher and the Rye is also one of my favorite books of all time. I'm going to go read about how to make a dress into a skirt right now! Thanks! <3 Following you. =]

    fillmyheartup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment! i love hearing what you have to say and try to take time to visit every blog!
questions?
betharoonie@gmail.com