Sunday, October 31, 2010

we're all mad here


i decided on a last minute costume this year. i had more and better ideas, but didn't feel like spending the time or the money. like i always say, next year i'll dress up.
so i was cat. meow.



dress: thrifted for $1.49, sewed on the collar myself
tights: gift
shoes: forever 21
headband: i made it this morning


i also painted my nails to look like candy corn. I LOVE CANDY CORN


the angles in the first photo make my head/shoulders look large. but it'll have to do because i didn't want to go outside and take photos and i couldn't find my remote.


also! i carved a pumpkin this year! i carved professor snape, the potions master, and my friend, daniel, carved lord voldemort, the dark lord. it was his first pumpkin he's ever carved. not too shabby.

1 comment:

thanks for the comment! i love hearing what you have to say and try to take time to visit every blog!
questions?
betharoonie@gmail.com