Friday, April 23, 2010

five things

1.

I have never been that big into the band Sigur Ros, but I saw Jonsi (the singer of that band), over the weekend at Coachella and for the last two days I haven't stopped listening to his album Go
I can't embed the video, so here is a link for "Go Do"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6HjT4SQKJI

and here, play his music:













2. These rings are so beautiful. I love nature inspired jewelry. I don't even wear rings and I would wear these.

from: kristencoffin on etsy


3. Finally getting to stop at the Cabazon Dinosaurs on the way home from Coachella.




4. My Dad making me tofu jerky, even though he makes fun of me for not eating meat anymore




5. My rabbit Wylie, even though his nails are long and he scratched me pretty hardcore the other day, I love him. I love how he likes to cuddle, and once you stop petting him he nudges you, and how curious he is about everything.


I hope everyone is going to have good weekend

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment! i love hearing what you have to say and try to take time to visit every blog!
questions?
betharoonie@gmail.com