Wednesday, April 21, 2010

life, as we know it









Coachella was pretty amazing this year. I saw on average 9 bands a day. My body is still pretty sore from not stoping for 12 hours a day and 7 hour long car rides, but it was totally worth it.

School is almost over for the semester. My friend Tiara is going to set up her darkroom finally. I want to buy a scanner so I can scan my own film.

I stopped sewing/sewing to sell recently. It wasn't fun anymore and I want to be able to enjoy what I do. I just needed to stop doing it on purpose and not feel like I HAVE to do something. I'm tired of feeling required to do something all the time.

I've been a vegetarian for almost a whole year. Probably one the best decisions I've ever made for my life.


I'll get back into the routine for this next week, my brain is just starting to work the way it is supposed to again.

-B

1 comment:

thanks for the comment! i love hearing what you have to say and try to take time to visit every blog!
questions?
betharoonie@gmail.com