Wednesday, March 7, 2012

mobile vanity

i often take photos of myself on my phone, along with usually just photos of pistachio and food. but here are some outfits that you never saw, and some you will see again soon. 
along with my face in outfits.










































these photos remind me of how lazy i am when it comes to taking actual photos of myself. and how many times i've misplaced my remote for my camera. 

school has been keeping me super busy these last couple weeks. i honestly can't wait for spring break and doing nothing at my parents house. i hope everyone is doing well! 


8 comments:

  1. Awe, I love the first two. What a pretty young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute and I love how you manage to take outfit photos even just as an afterthought! I am in love with that pink dress and hope you get some more pictures of it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen most of these already but you look adorable, babyladygirl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh... I like these photos. That pink dress is especially divine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, I always keep up on your blog, but I feeling creepy commenting since I don't have an "account" err whatever. But, dang, this post was too much for me to resist screeeeaming: BABYGIRL, YOU SO CUTE.

    Love,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have SO many photos of myself on my phone. Haha. That light pink dress is so cute on you!
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaah look at all these super cute outfits- what a teaser! and eek, sorry i am so behind on getting back to comments, I meant to say how awesome it was that your dad gardened so many diff things but then forgot- that def took me back to childhood when we had cantaloupe and watermelon. anyway, thx so much for all your sweet words, i always appreciate them dearly. Hope you enjoy your weekend & aren't too busy studying.
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment! i love hearing what you have to say and try to take time to visit every blog!
questions?
betharoonie@gmail.com