Saturday, December 31, 2011

eve



happy new years eve! now these photos aren't from today, but from christmas eve! i'm a bit behind, but it is allowing me to blog more frequently so i'm totally cool with that.
my sister, aunt and brother and i went on a walk and i let my brother use my camera while i taught him how to do some stuff on it. he was getting pretty good by the end of the walk and had a lot of fun. so these photos are kind of silly and not really typical of a blog post here, but enjoy.


my brother! he's a whole 13 years old.

























my bigger little sister







my new glasses.



details:
jacket: thrifted
dress: h&m
tights: target
shoes: forever 21

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love the print of your dress! <3 and the car is truly such a beauty!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute as usual! Also, I think I found a drawing your brother did for me when I was over there! So long ago. Gosh.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment! i love hearing what you have to say and try to take time to visit every blog!
questions?
betharoonie@gmail.com