Saturday, July 30, 2011

guest post: miki from miki's scrapbook!


Probably 70% of my wardrobe is from Pesqueira. They only have one store in Buenos Aires (Argentina), but they also sell their products in Japan and at the MoMA in New York.


Each season they choose a theme for their collection and have an artist design the prints for the fabrics they'll later use to make the pieces of clothing.






I particularly love animal patterned clothes, so every time I go to the store I feel I'm in heaven!







Here's a video of Pesqueira's 2010 summer collection.



Another brand I love is Objecto. Their dresses and skirts are a delight to the eye :).







Objeto is definitely for girls who do not want to go unnoticed.







Did you like any of these brands?

If you ever find yourself in Buenos Aires City, don't hesitate to visit their pretty stores ;)! I miss them so much now that I'm living in California!

Hope you all have a colorful day and if you want to come visit my blog, just click the link below ;).
Hugs!
Miki




3 comments:

  1. Wow these are great and so refreshing to see! They're so unique and fun. Now I've got a new obsession haha;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog!
    Regarding your post, I definitely love the bags!
    Should visit the store ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I LOVE the patterns! Such thought goes into them... now I want to plan a trip to Argentina instead of New Zealand! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment! i love hearing what you have to say and try to take time to visit every blog!
questions?
betharoonie@gmail.com