Sunday, May 23, 2010

sunday not wednesday

I've decided to show what's in my bag today. It's not Wednesday. It's Sunday.





left to right: yashica t4 (thrifted!), roll of film, t-mobile g1 (phone), moleskine monthly planner



top to bottom, left to right:
nintendo ds (with pokemon heartgold in it), wallet, ipod, gum, apple cozy, ibuprofen, minted rose lip balm



tote bag: delta spirit


i've probably switched my bags three times this week. but my default is a tote bag. it's always canvas, usually this natural color with something printed on it. i think all of my totes bags are from bands. you don't have to worry about tote bags fitting, and it's a nice way other than buying an album to show your love for a band without wearing a 'band shirt' (something i was oh so addicted to wearing when i was younger, and something i'm still trying to break)

i ordered a film scanner, and it's been shipped. i'm excited to work more with my photograhy and be able to show it off in a way i haven't been able to do before.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree, tote bags are a great way to show your love for a band without a t-shirt.

    The inside of your bag is insanely clean. I'm envious. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment! i love hearing what you have to say and try to take time to visit every blog!
questions?
betharoonie@gmail.com