Sunday, April 4, 2010

Music Monday

I know a lot of blogs do 'music monday' posts, but it is a good idea! I listen to a lot of music, probably more than I should, and I love sharing my finds with my friends. So I'm going to start sharing some with my blog. The first MM post is about:

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

website
myspace






(all images from myspace)


I first heard about them after Treasure Island Music Festival last year. I didn't get to see their set (I was waiting for another band, Vetiver), but I heard I missed out. So I gave them a chance and they really grew on me. I got to see them at a small venue in San Francisco, The Great American Music Hall, and I'm going to see them again at Coachella.

Here are some of their videos/music:








Their live shows have a way of winning you over, converting you, to the way of the magnetic zeros, you can feel the music they play, and the message they're trying to convey. If you ever get a chance (they're on tour now!), see them, you won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment! i love hearing what you have to say and try to take time to visit every blog!
questions?
betharoonie@gmail.com